We are hiring!
CreditClick is looking for Full-Stack Software Engineers
CreditClick is a growing financial technology company working on innovating e-commerce. Yes, the world of e-commerce is old enough to become a place that asks for innovation. In this landscape, we have created a payment product which makes a difference. We have also created the payment engine featuring instant digital onboarding, scoring and secure electronic payment facility, protected with strong customer authentication. It needs to grow and expand, along with our company growth. If you like to work on the edge of modern technologies and rapidly evolving ecosystems, join us!
You have a good understanding of moderns secure IT infrastructure, telecommunication protocol stacks and deployment architectures, a passion for learning new technologies and drive to deliver great products, strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality and preferably experience in financial domain (e-commerce, payment transactions).
You will be part of a highly skilled Agile team practicing CI/CD and DevOps methodologies. This should say it all, but if you are curious in how we see the breakdown of activities, here they are:
- Partake in architecture and design sessions and develop production grade and scalable code.
- Perform data analysis, interpret and refine functional and non-functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate to new and legacy data sources using open source software, proprietary software, and design patterns.
- Implement front end and back end code for responsive web and at some point mobile applications.
- Document stories, requirements, bugs, improvements, solutions and code.
- Embrace test-driven development practices, design and automate unit-, integration- and E2E tests.
- Share your knowledge with the team, and learn from the rest of the team.
We work with the stack of technologies outlined in the list below. If you tick more than 50% of those, can learn the other 50%, and are eager to bring another 20% on top of it, reach out to us.
- Presentation Layers: Angular, Bootstrap
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB
- Telecommunication Protocols: HTTPs, REST/JSON APIs, Micro-services, Message Queues
- Repositories and Build Managers: Git, Nexus, Docker, Maven, Jenkins
- Test Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, JUnit, Cypress
- Hosting and container orchestration: AWS products, Docker, Kubernetes
- Development (management) processes: Agile / Scrum in combination with common sense.
Completed Bachelor, Master or PhD degree, preferably in a technical area such as Physics, Mathematics or Computer and Information sciences.
What we offer
You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in financial industry and its stack of technologies. You will work in a dynamic and fast past paced environment with appreciation for different views and a passion for teamwork and developing high quality products. You will be part of a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company.
We offer a competitive salary, international focus, professional atmosphere, and pleasant working environment primarily located in Leiden, The Netherlands. Naturally for these times, most of the software work is done from home.
Career growth opportunities
We are a fast growing and young company where you will have ample opportunity to grow with the company in the directions you prefer and excel at. While your next career steps may be less precisely defined than at a large corporation, we like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.