We are hiring
Full-Stack Software Engineers
CreditClick is a growing financial technology company working on innovating e-commerce. Yes, the world of e-commerce is old enough to become a place that asks for innovation. In this landscape, we have created a payment product which makes a difference. We have also created the payment engine featuring instant digital onboarding, scoring and secure electronic payment facility, protected with strong consumer authentication. It is live, and needs to grow and expand, along with our company growth. If you like to work on the edge of modern technologies and rapidly evolving ecosystems, join us!
Software Engineers work on code. Yes, you will write code, in Java and a few other languages. It runs on a server (back-end), in a browser (front-end), or on a mobile phone. It needs to be in production quality, ready to scale. You will lead or participate in design sessions and will make the architecture of the solution. You will code. You will also test your code. You will refactor your code once in a while as well. And, in the end, you need to be able to explain technological topics to your colleagues and our business partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and using SQL and non-SQL databases
- Testing and documenting your code
- Setting up or contributing to CI/CD practices, automating your work
- Maintaining your deliverables, resolving issues
- Mastering new technologies quicker than others; be ready for changes
- Delivering work with the quality that we all can be proud of.
Can you tick at least 6 out of 10 boxes below? If so, call us, and you will get an opportunity to learn the other ones.
- Completed Bachelor, Master, (or PhD – if you like to leave the academia) degree, preferably in a technical area, such as Physics, Mathematics, Computer or Information Science
- Experienced with SQL and non-SQL databases (MongoDB) and data analysis
- Well familiar with Spring, Bootstrap, Angular frameworks, and modern design principles: REST/JSON APIs; microservices, messaging / message queues, dependency injection
- Working knowledge of modern software development tools (IDEs, versioning systems, bug tracking tools) and processes (Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, automatic testing)
- Use Docker, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, and test-driven development concepts
- Good understanding of modern secure IT infrastructure, telecommunication protocol stacks and deployment architectures (e.g. AWS-based)
- Experience in financial domain (e-commerce, payment transactions) is a great plus
- Having passion for learning new technologies and drive to deliver great products
- Having strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality
First of all, we offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in financial industry and its stack of technologies. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. We offer a competitive salary, international focus, nice working location in Leiden, and great professional atmosphere.
Career Growth Opportunity
Ok, what’s next? What will be happening with your career in a year, two, five? Good news about joining a growing company is the opportunity to grow together with it, in a direction which you like and are good at. Your next career steps are less defined here than they would be in a regular large corporation. Some see this as a minus. We like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on LinkedIn.